Every woman in this world is obsessed to look gorgeous no matter at what stage of life they may be. Naturally, as the age progresses, the skin looses its tone and glow. Dermal fillers are an easy solution to the problems related to skin aging. It has become quite popular these days. Dermal fillers remove all ugly signs from the skin such as wrinkles and scars and make you look as young as ever. Certain points might strike your mind regarding dermal fillers. Some of them are as follows:
What are dermal fillers?
As time goes by, the lines on forehead and the wrinkles all over the face become quite unbearable. The skin starts to lose its original composition. Hyaluronic acid, which is a constituent of dermis, is basically a sugar molecule which provides resilience to the skin. It is responsible for keeping the water balance within the skin. As we age, hyaluronic acid along with other constituents such as Collagen and Elastin are also lost. The dermal fillers when injected to a skin with age defects produce astonishing results by restoring the water content of the skin and removing the wrinkles and scars.
What are the different types of dermal fillers?
Following is an account of different types of dermal fillers:
- COLLAGEN BASED FILLERS: These are rich in Collagen. These when injected in the desired area give effective results.
- HYALURONIC ACID BASED FILLERS: These are rich in Hyaluronic Acid. It also is an effective type which restores the skin content and makes it healthy and beautiful.
- POLYLACTIC ACID BASED FILLERS: It basically stimulates the body to produce Collagen to fulfill the skin requirement.
Many other types of dermal fillers are also available. The different types of dermal fillers are used according to the severity of the wrinkles and scars.
Benefits of dermal fillers
- Dermal fillers can restore the skin beauty and make it glow and look more youthful.
- It is cheaper and more effective than many of the other cosmetic procedures such as plastic surgeries etc.
- Skin damage because of trauma or accident can be repaired by this advanced and efficient method.
Who can benefit from dermal fillers?
Both men and women can benefit from dermal fillers. Any one above 18 years of age and who is dissatisfied with his/her skin tone, can easily get dermal injections without any issues by visiting a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. If you are under 18, then adult supervision is required.
Side effects or complications of dermal fillers
Although Dermal Fillers are truly amazing cosmetic products, there may be some side effects or complications but these are not so common. Complications include redness and itching mostly at the site of injection which goes away within a few days. Other side effects include infections and allergy risks which are usually rare.
After you get the dermal filler injections, there is no recovery time required. You get the results on the spot. The bruises and itching at the site of injection may, however, take a few days to heal.
Helpful tips after dermal filler injections
WHAT TO DO?
- Contact your doctor some days before the injections if you have any other medical issues.
- Follow the doctor’s advice strictly.
- Add pineapple to your diet during the treatment.
- If you feel that there is a need to reduce the filler volume, you should definitely consult the doctor so that the excess filler can be removed.
WHAT NOT TO DO?
- Aspirin induces increased bleeding. Try to avoid Aspirin intake a week before the treatment.
- Avoid multivitamins including Vitamin E.
- Do not pressurize or touch the treated area too much at least for a few weeks.
Dermal Fillers are a natural way of reducing the aging signs for about three to six months. It is one of the most popular and efficient cosmetic injections. So if you desire to revitalize your skin and get a wrinkle and scar free gorgeous face, all you need is Dermal Fillers!
Looking for more info? – Morris Ritz